Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Muses : Sam and Leela



May I introduce you to some of the most special people in my life.
Apart from my girlfriend Alana who I consider my soulmate, there are my two little fluffy buddies, Sam and Leela.
Sam is a 10 year old black and tan kelpie cross, who's a massive mummy's boy. He loves long walks along the beach (ha, actually any walks in general!) and believe there's nothing better in life than a good bone, unless of course that's two good bones (If he can manage to steal Leela's when she's not looking). He's a gentle soul and has the most fascinating characteristic of being the only dog I have ever met who doesn't lick.
Leela is a 4 year old kelpie / border collie cross wh ois definietly daddy's lil girl. There is absolutely nothing she like better than attention, cuddles and lots of em. She has the curious trait of having no bone structure whatsoever, or that's my theory at least. She can collapse down on any surface, in any position and be instantly comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment