Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Puppy Profile: Bella


Meet Bella.
She's a young and energetic boxer with a serious underbite when she smiles and a penchant to act a lil more human than any dog has a right to :). Bella belongs to my mate Jemma and the two share a very close bond. Bella went in a a bit of an operation today and I'm glad to say came through with flying colors.
I did this pick a while ago for Jem when Bella was very sick. Whilst I got the underbite I somehow think the picture doesn't do justice to the personality that Bella seems to exhibit in the many tales I've heard of her (mis)adventures.
My favourite story of Bella consists of the time that Bella decided that droopy boxer jowels could do with a bit of botox - the solution - try and eat a bee, suffer an alergic reaction and presto, no more droopy jowels. Don't ry that one at home pups.
I've been told there is a photo of this. Hopefully one day I'll get the chance to post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment