Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick it boys! - I am a petty petty man!


I post regularly on illustration forums and you get your fair share of criticism. Recently I have copped some flack for my puppy illustrations! C'mon folks, leave the dogs alone. Its fine to pick on my warriors and monsters but my pups don't hurt anyone.
Anyway, apparently all my dogs look the same and just stand still all the time. Such was the comment from a very Pokemon influenced artist. And so, what was my very petty comeback? what new height of maturity could I reach with my retort.
I took a certain yellow rabbit looking plush critter and chucked him in a pic with some of my more cheeky and disobedient pups. The result is total carnage as you can see. I particularly like the little puppy playing "stacks on" as he comes over the top to lay the "smackdown".
Ahhh... I'm such a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment